Lance's 06 Silverado build. 4 Incriminator 187 12's.

Will get pictures of the box in the truck this afternoon when I'm off work. And it was a very tight fit, I thought we was going to have to take my front seat out.

do I spy a camaro with hoosier slicks?
nice build!
Yeah it's an old drag car, me and my brother own a little shop where we build drag cars, restore muscle cars, old hot rods, customs, and collision repair.

here is the box inside the truck.
087.jpg

088.jpg

089.jpg

089.jpg

im digging for pictures until i get to do some more work on my setup. so here are the boxes i had my 187's in prior to this build. dont hate to bad, i threw these things together in two hours because i couldnt wait to hear them, one downfiring under the seat and one plain box in the back seat, both ported.

001.jpg

002.jpg

i like the truck. just hate the rims, or the whole idea of rims on a truck. you do understand what trucks are for right? =P
yeah hauling and towing stuff! my truck gets used at the shop almost every day pulling car trailers and hauling parts around town, also carries my quad to the track every weekend, which you may have saw in the pics. and also you can see that im not affraid to get it dirty. . rims dont mean you cant use the truck. if you buy some that are rated for what you are doing.

that car is cute by the way my lil 16 year old sister has a white one just like it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.