Looking for someone in Denver to wire my audio components

Participant count
  • Participant list
I went to one of the shops (mentioned on this forum in a negative way) and came away from there feeling that I'd like to have someone local wire up the components.

If there's someone here on the forum who'll wire an Alpine receiver with two four inch speakers into the factory openings on the lower front dash on my 1993 Toyota extended cab pickup, with two additional five inch speakers into the rear side opening compartments, please e-mail me at climb14er@hotmail.com

If you're very good at what you do, and are reasonably priced, I'd like to hear from you.

I can order the necessary components from Crutchfield needed for the job. I was told the job is fairly straight forward save for the rear speakers which would require a little additional work.

Thanks, Jerry

Anyone do wiring and installation here in Denver (SE at Monaco/Quebec) or know of someone who's really good and wants to make a few bucks extra cash? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

E-mail or PM me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.