Looking to replace 10" Type R. Need recommendations

Participant count
  • Participant list

Knxwledge

Looking to finally replace my type R and currently looking at the Soundqubed HDS310.

Will this be an upgrade to my type R? I am pairing it with a Soundqubed 1200 amp.

Looking for something with good SQ. Do you guys have any other recommendation? Or is the HDS310 a solid choice?

Will also be getting a custom box from cscstang.

Good sound quality from the sub stage comes from the box, EQing, and blending into the mid bass. Anything can do it in the right hands.

As for the woofer, I don't think you will hear a difference after the new wears off

Good sound quality from the sub stage comes from the box, EQing, and blending into the mid bass. Anything can do it in the right hands. As for the woofer, I don't think you will hear a difference after the new wears off

So the HDS3 is pretty much equivalent to the type R?

Do you have any other 10" that you would recommend? Or should I just keep the type R

I have been enjoying my HDS310s for a while now.Cant complain at all.Type Rs are decent subs in the right enclosure for the right type of vehicle,and serve justice with proper preps.Deadening/location of the sub/enclosure/port,ect.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.