Loud exhaust

i was jokin about the mufflers. lol. i've had mine removed from vette for 8yrs now, no muffs an no resonator and no problems with valves....mostly just pigs. they love the loud pipes. its mellow until you step on it then its pretty frikn loud. too bad my youtube thing didnt work.

Yeah you got backpressure though, pipes all the way back.

And, its a vette, it does sound nice, a little to raspy for my taste though.

Go run straight manifolds on a v6 camaro and haul *** everywhere, see how long it lasts.

lol. i wouldnt be caught in anything less than a v8. i like all cars just love my v8s. if the guy wants 'stupid' loud then u want straight all the way. where im from all the truck guys run straight and they sound pretty decent. thats just my two cents tho.

lol. i wouldnt be caught in anything less than a v8. i like all cars just love my v8s. if the guy wants 'stupid' loud then u want straight all the way. where im from all the truck guys run straight and they sound pretty decent. thats just my two cents tho.
It is a v8. In 1997 they made the 4.6l v8 and the 4.2l v6. Just saying.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.