mb quart premiums or focal 165v2

I was loyal to MB Quart for years, but I have to say that Focal blew me away. My next upgrade will be losing my Quart components and switching to the Focal K2Power set.

I vote for Focal

i dont get focal...their tweeters are harsh and their mid bass is muddy....go with mb
Sound depends on the listener. The above quote is how I would describe Quart speakers after listening to the Focals. There are also lots of other things that go into a listening experience (amplifier, environment, music choice, crossover settings, etc.).

Find shops in your area that sell the speakers you want, bring some of your favorite CDs and just sit there and listen. Don't let anyone tell you what sounds good to you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.