momo vs type s

Thedeadly1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
miami
What do you think would be a Cleaner, better sounding hit. 10 inch dual polk momos in a sealed enclosue or dual 12 inch type s in a pc richards ported box? both with 300 rms to each speaker. Both with good installs but nothing crazy

i agree ported is louder but sealed gives you tighter punch. I prefer sealed because i listen to alot of types of music. i like my classic rock to jam as well as my rap. im not sure which sub to go with of the two but i can tell you dont get kicker cvrs. they lack punch and higher freq.

I'd say go with the Momo's because one of my friends has 2 10"s in a custom box in his fd RX7 and they are really clean, he doesn't listen to any rap mainly just rock and older stuff and it sounds great. Oh yeahthe box is sealed

i already have them sir i was just asking because my friend is getting type s and all i want is to know that my subs are going to be cleaner, thats all i want. Cleanliness. lol. I have 12 inch kickers and i honestly dont know how people dont go deaf, so i went with a nice punchy speaker

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.