Music with subsonic bass...

lol no organs are not music, they are instruments... when you play that instrument, it makes music.... lol and I say 99 % of music, because I found a few tracks that are not bass tracks that happen to drop a sweep that happen to bottom out right near and or at sub sonic freq. SO if we were being nit picky, then 99% of music doesn't have it.... If you think it does... then your misinformed.

I'm not agreeing with you either, just that the music that is stated isn't music..

if you play these key's on an organ, they cause a harmonic distortion that the end result is 8 htz.... doesn't mean that because a tone is capable of being created on an instrument that it makes that tone music....

anyone who assumes that it is music has no idea of what music is then... as a music major myself, and studying music and its theories for as long as I have now, I can understand and make connections to music that you all claim that are there.... THEY ARE NOT. I play tuba... its a bass instrument. I can play pedal tones, and they are very near sub sonic freq... but those tones are not music, nor would they be made into music.

and there are occasions in classical music where octaves are played for impact. and between different instruments and octave intervals, a false tone can be created, making the sound appear to be subsonic, but at that same time, the tone isn't created on purpose, and is typically an accident by luck.

You feel you are correct in the manner, but your far from it. And its great that you feel you are...

lol no organs are not music, they are instruments... when you play that instrument, it makes music.... lol and I say 99 % of music, because I found a few tracks that are not bass tracks that happen to drop a sweep that happen to bottom out right near and or at sub sonic freq. SO if we were being nit picky, then 99% of music doesn't have it.... If you think it does... then your misinformed.
I'm not agreeing with you either, just that the music that is stated isn't music..

if you play these key's on an organ, they cause a harmonic distortion that the end result is 8 htz.... doesn't mean that because a tone is capable of being created on an instrument that it makes that tone music....

anyone who assumes that it is music has no idea of what music is then... as a music major myself, and studying music and its theories for as long as I have now, I can understand and make connections to music that you all claim that are there.... THEY ARE NOT. I play tuba... its a bass instrument. I can play pedal tones, and they are very near sub sonic freq... but those tones are not music, nor would they be made into music.

and there are occasions in classical music where octaves are played for impact. and between different instruments and octave intervals, a false tone can be created, making the sound appear to be subsonic, but at that same time, the tone isn't created on purpose, and is typically an accident by luck.

You feel you are correct in the manner, but your far from it. And its great that you feel you are...
So aside from this idiot^^^

Lets get back on topic and name some tracks with SS bass. I know they're rare, but thats why I asked!

both of your entire arguments are based on the idea, that a profit based orginazitions would knowingly create products that to the masses is useless... you realize that right?
and yes there are songs out there... with those freq in them, but... not by choice or purpose... do you agree with that?
its called niche marketing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

dumbass.

I tried to find songs that had tones that dipped there, and have only thought of two, where it is acutally in the music where the tones dip that low,

Hoods Run Down - Lil Whyte,

Coo Coo Cal - In My Projects
This is what the op was asking for.

He was asking for music that has subsonic frequencies in it.

You said such music does not exist.

You just told him of 2 songs that have subsonic frequencies in them.

If you haven't realized that you are wrong, reread what I just posted until you understand it.

So Ive been tracking down some of the suggestions so far, but I ran into a little "issue".

I plugged "Coo Coo Cal - My Projects" into Audacity and cant find any real notes below 30hz. I dont know where he got that one....

Is Audacity an accurate program? The way I taught myself was to highlight a section, go to Analyze, Plot Spectrum, change the number to 16384, then change to Log Frequency. Does this seem right?

Sorry, I **** at software, but it would help in finding the low stuff...

Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.