My new audio setup from Unexpected Creations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice setup Chris.

This forum right here is one of the main reasons I dont visit here too much. This forum to me is worthless except for the classifieds. All most people here know how to do is flame other people. This type of sh1t gets them going. Just ignore them man and know you have a nice car and a nice setup. I mean dont get me wrong, its not my first choice for a car nor my first choice for audio but if it pleases you, thats all that matters. I like everything from the car to the products but like I said I wouldnt choose it first.

And as far as people still *****ing about him "not having the stuff". The fvcking installer himself said that his gear is all there AT HIS SHOP AWAITING INSTALL. I mean god danm if that isnt good enough then wtf is?

Overall nice setup man. Hope the install goes great and you spit in that guys face lol.

Nice setup Chris.
This forum right here is one of the main reasons I dont visit here too much. This forum to me is worthless except for the classifieds. All most people here know how to do is flame other people. This type of sh1t gets them going. Just ignore them man and know you have a nice car and a nice setup. I mean dont get me wrong, its not my first choice for a car nor my first choice for audio but if it pleases you, thats all that matters. I like everything from the car to the products but like I said I wouldnt choose it first.

And as far as people still *****ing about him "not having the stuff". The fvcking installer himself said that his gear is all there AT HIS SHOP AWAITING INSTALL. I mean god danm if that isnt good enough then wtf is?

Overall nice setup man. Hope the install goes great and you spit in that guys face lol.
What would be your ideal product? Not trying to be a dick or disrespect anyone with their choices. But knowledge is power. haha

I like this forum... makes me laugh while im at work...

To the OP... You get so much hate because forum's are generally a DIY guide of sorts. You are getting it installed by someone else so what's the point in posting? (Other then to show off) Don't worry... I show off too... but I do it after i have pics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Also a neon is still a neon... just cause its fast don't mean !@#$. But to each there own if you like it then yay for you! Don't expect the same feelings from everyone else. Now if it was unique in someway that you customized it yourself... well then that's a different story.

And to whoever thinks american cars are not reliable as jap cars... GTFO. Each company has there lemons and there good cars. I have owned both and the american cars are easier (and cheaper) to work on. The only difference in reliability i have expereinced is the recommended maintenence plan (which I ignore anyway as I maintence my vehicles far more often then recommended). Jap cars do hold there value more though!

Nice setup Chris.

I agree. I don't post here as much just due to the fact that they people only flame on this website. It gets old quick. When I joined it was great because everyone would help and answer questions. Now I don't even think people respond to anything outside of the lounge.

To the OP... You get so much hate because forum's are generally a DIY guide of sorts. You are getting it installed by someone else so what's the point in posting? (Other then to show off) Don't worry... I show off too... but I do it after i have pics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
We aren't interested in you paying for somebody else to install your equipment. Nice stuff but I meant, you were told what to buy, told what to pay, told to bring your car in and wait. What are you trying to gain by telling us of your install? Awesome you can afford the stuff. We aren't poor...just prefer the satisfaction of actually installing and creating our setups.

We aren't interested in you paying for somebody else to install your equipment. Nice stuff but I meant, you were told what to buy, told what to pay, told to bring your car in and wait. What are you trying to gain by telling us of your install? Awesome you can afford the stuff. We aren't poor...just prefer the satisfaction of actually installing and creating our setups.
That is probably the dumbest statement i've ever seen.

Also a neon is still a neon... just cause its fast don't mean !@#$. But to each there own if you like it then yay for you! Don't expect the same feelings from everyone else. Now if it was unique in someway that you customized it yourself... well then that's a different story.

And to whoever thinks american cars are not reliable as jap cars... GTFO. Each company has there lemons and there good cars. I have owned both and the american cars are easier (and cheaper) to work on. The only difference in reliability i have expereinced is the recommended maintenence plan (which I ignore anyway as I maintence my vehicles far more often then recommended). Jap cars do hold there value more though!
You need a hug dude... you almost make it sound like i'd be happier driving a 70k car yielding the same results. Why would I be?

That is probably the dumbest statement i've ever seen.
probably the realest statement Brah. you would have got your E-spect if you would have did the install. Made a build log or something. Or had someone local work with you and you took pix. **** if you just took pix of this Don dude hooking your **** up that would have been nicer.

All people see is a dude in a neon with some high end equipent and no pix wondering why he's getting the flammage. You got the ca.com attention now. It reminds me of that dude that came on here talking about he had high end **** and owned a store, drove a porsche, but did not own a digital camera and was trying to sell damm near the same **** you got.

probably the realest statement Brah. you would have got your E-spect if you would have did the install. Made a build log or something. Or had someone local work with you and you took pix. **** if you just took pix of this Don dude hooking your **** up that would have been nicer.
All people see is a dude in a neon with some high end equipent and no pix wondering why he's getting the flammage. You got the ca.com attention now. It reminds me of that dude that came on here talking about he had high end **** and owned a store, drove a porsche, but did not own a digital camera and was trying to sell damm near the same **** you got.
Are you totally f*cking dumb? The car doesn't have it yet! Sunday! Sunday!!

Because I didn't want to hurt the high end equipment and potentially ruin my ****... I get no respect? Yea because that makes sense. I put stereos in my other cars, cars I didn't care about. But why do it myself when Don takes care of me and does a swell job at that? The fact that people just see me with a Neon and high end audio equipment isn't my problem. It's not my fault that everyone is just as ignorant and dumb as yourself.

Chirs, thanks for posting about your system, I know you must be excited to have had some great equipment installed in your car, and also by a really great installer and personal friend of mine Don. You like many have come on this forum with nothing but good things to say about Don, and that gets respect in my book, who cares if you did not install the system, im sure you could learn a lot from him, just dont brag too much,

thanks for the good word on don, and helping his business. because he is very respected around here. its just a shame people come in here to bash you because you went to him for a system, and posted about it.

also. sorry to have to close this, there is no need for people to keep *****ing.

if you have pics to share PM me, and you can post them.

anybody else have a problem, take it up with me pm. or shove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...