my new box for a single xfl-1222

im about to install ring terminals to use the bolts and pull out that crappy looking wire lol

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Nice box...How did he do the lettering?....sticker?...paint?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif
Nice box...How did he do the lettering?....sticker?...paint?
The face is painted(obviously), and then my brother-in-law is a graphic designer so I had him cutout vinyl to lay on there.

Looks clean bro! I like it!

The face is painted(obviously), and then my brother-in-law is a graphic designer so I had him cutout vinyl to lay on there.

Nice work man. The lettering really sets the box off!

So, the vinyl has adhesive on the back, or how do you secure it?

Nice work man. The lettering really sets the box off!So, the vinyl has adhesive on the back, or how do you secure it?
Yes sir, my brother in law does outstanding work. I never realized how much one change in font style makes a difference! Lol

By definition, it's a sticker. Lol it's just high quality. I think it's like 5 or 7 year vinyl if I'm not mistaken...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.