my system

lol

1003022a.jpg

1003023o.jpg

its wired to 2ohms these are dvc 2ohm subs is it possible to wire them to 1ohm i havent seen a diagram for that i only seen .5, 2, 8

should i try .5 cause i dont think they are hitting that hard

video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Beg-uxKnqbo

can someone help me why arent they hitting hard do these subs just **** or my amp isnt good
well for starters, your a noob and you don't know what your doing. Secondly, your amp is great. Thirdly, those subs **** ass. Fourthly, did you get rid of the 90's looking neon light yet?

why do these 15s **** they are like not even as loud as the comps maybe its the box but i doubt it

and im pretty sure i have it hooked up the right way

why do these 15s **** they are like not even as loud as the comps maybe its the box but i doubt it
and im pretty sure i have it hooked up the right way
Port on the box is too small. But if you want to sell that amp, let me know.

Or I can build you a box.

Look bro, take a nice long look at those kicker subs. They are as cheap as the chinese parts used to build them.

You need real subs, and i heard that you ordered those subtilis subs. So what I ADVISE you to do, is spend the rest of this time preparing your car's electrical upgrades and such, and stop worrying about bass, until those subs are released. Alright? I hope you don't just take that in one ear, and let it go out the other because that would be a smart thing to do to make sure those Subtilis subs slam.

out.

how much would u buy it for?

and i got a box

this is my subtilis box and yea im going to sell those 15s and buy a good battery for the back what other electrical things do i need to do like wires the batteries in parrelel or somthing i mean i did the big 3 what else can u do

1003028d.jpg

1003029f.jpg

1003033p.jpg

there is 2 seperate chambers and how much do u want to buy my amp for

and slapinbass or watever ur name is how am i supose to upgrade my cars electrical i already did what the hell else do u want me to do

ill keep it but it hasent impressed me yet unless these sub just **** major ass because the kicker comps 12s ***** with this amp and so does the 15 cvrs that all i used on it so your tell me if i put high quality subs on it its gonna be great ?

im pissed cause the **** 12" kicker copmps hit harder was it because it was a 1ohm load i guess idk **** this i bet an audio pipe 3000 would make them high harder than this rd ****

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.