Northeast Region NESPL 10/11 Chicopee Mass

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
We'll be hitting Porter & Chester in Chicopee Mass along with Dreamz II Reality for the Sweet Dreamz car show and SPL Sound Off. Event takes place this coming Sunday. This will also be the event where we will be handing out the trophies for the Top Team, and Most improved SPL in the Amateur and Stock classes. This will be the final day for those trying to earn points and raise their db levels for the top trophy. We will be offering both the SPL format as well as the Slammin Bass format. Fee's will be the normal $20 for SPL OR Slammin Bass, and $30 for both.

The weather should be nice, but just in case there is a rain date for the following Sunday, Oct 18th.

SweetDreamz2009.jpg

I'll be there with a different setup... just an experiment, didn't have time for much this week. Hoping to do something totally different next weekend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Weather looks good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

For those of you that missed the show....The show went great, 26 competitors in the SPL format, and 5 in the Slammin Bass format. Great job by Bill Geisendorfer on hitting the 150.4, that gave him a 12 db gain this season. Today was the first tie breaker we've had to do in the Super Stock classes. Mike Gladu from Renots and Ron Corriea both tied at 157.3, before Ron was able to rise to a 157.6 to take the 1st place and also the Loudest SPL of the day. Kyle Dixon of Eastern Connections Auto Club took the Most Improved Score in the Amateur class while Bill Geisendorfer crushed his last score of 146.4 with his new high of 150.4 to win the most Improved Score of the Stock class. Team Xtreme Loud Audio took home the trophy, winning by 1 point, a very close race between Team XLA and Eastern Connections Auto Club, an awesome job by all.

A big thanks to Rusty and DC SoundLabs for sponsoring the big trophies, and to all the competitors that have helped us out this season by coming out and competing and helping to bring new faces to the shows. This is greatly appreciated and this is the way we're going to help bring SPL competitions back.

And a HUGE thanks to those of you that chipped in on our gift and bought a trophy for Cathy and Myself, it was totally unexpected and greatly appreciated. The nameplate on the trophy reads "Top SPL Organization" and was given to us at the end of the show, this was a real surprise. We're glad you guys feel NESPL is a great SPL organization and appreciate the hard work we've been putting in this season for everyone. This trophy will be sitting on our entertainment center and not in the garage with the rest of our SPL trophies.

That was a great show, I thought probably the most fun of the year. I had the most fun doing demos with just 2 Alpine Type R 12's...lol. People were very confused how I got them so loud //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Props to Steve on another well run show and a very well deserved trophy for you and Kathy. We really do all appreciated you giving us a place to play.

Bill Geisendorfer- Welcome to the 150 club! The crazy part is, his score was done at 40hz!! Congrats on most improved Stock competitor of the year too, you deserve it bro //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Kyle Dixon- Congrats on Amateur competitor of the Year, also well deserved. Now hook up the second amp and lets see what it can do!

Team XLA/TJ - Congrats on Top Team bro, and thanks for your help and generosity for the past 2 seasons

Eastern Connections- You guys came within 1 point of the Team trophy in your first season...your enthusiasm and team spirit is very cool! You're a good group of guys and you showed a lot of improvement over the season, so nice work

Chris Steele- fix your **** glass, I don't want any excuses when I go 3 for 3 at ATD! lol ...Congrats on another good score bro and I look forward to next season

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SPL Blazer

10+ year member
SPL Event Promoter
SPL Blazer
Peabody, Massachusetts, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date