Northeast Region NESPL 10/11 Chicopee Mass

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Yeah, it's the 2500d and it's at the 2 ohm so I can drop them to .5 later on for some burps. I have the box tuned to 33Hz so it would hit the lows pretty decent, but it doesn't do so well on the 40-60 range, so as soon as I have some time for myself I'm going to cut a few inches off the port and bring it up to 40Hz.

are you playing with the intelli q at all or not? its kind of peaky if you tune that right, if you have the switch turned off say bye to the ssf but its much more smooth (in my opinion). I used to swear by the intelli q until i used two amps and had to tune both, so i flipped the switch and like the sound much more.

That amp will come to life @ .5 compared to 2 ohm too

you going to put the blazer in the show on saturday. and compete too i am sure we can find someone to run the puter while you sit for once. and be on the other end, i know i wouldent mind seeing you get metered. your always takeing the time to meter everyone else i think its should be your turn to play.

steve knows how to turn it up a notch or two //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Wont be competing at the last couple of shows. Ill be there with the team for support. I just sold my amp and my MOJO's to get setup for bigger things next year. Sorry Dave me and you can always pick up another hobby to go heads up...maybe boxing lol.

are you playing with the intelli q at all or not? its kind of peaky if you tune that right, if you have the switch turned off say bye to the ssf but its much more smooth (in my opinion). I used to swear by the intelli q until i used two amps and had to tune both, so i flipped the switch and like the sound much more. That amp will come to life @ .5 compared to 2 ohm too
I keep everything off, I'm running everything through my RF EPX2, so i don't bother using eq's on the headunit or amps. I'll keep it at 2 ohms for now, but drop it to .5 if I do any shows, not really any left for me this year, just the USACi show the 25th in CT.

You won't see me actually compete at an NESPL show, just wouldn't be right to compete at my own shows. When I run a show for dB Drags I usually do the Bass Race part, but not the SPL portion. I might compete next season when I run some TNESPL events out here, at least I don't own that org, so I can compete in their WooferCooker Pro class and maybe try to get points for their Finals.

Wont be competing at the last couple of shows. Ill be there with the team for support. I just sold my amp and my MOJO's to get setup for bigger things next year. Sorry Dave me and you can always pick up another hobby to go heads up...maybe boxing lol.
Glad you got rid of the Mojos, lol.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Glad you got rid of the Mojos, lol.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
i did my best #'s ever with M3MojoQ1-15's, great subs.

now if there were louder 15's out there, it would have been nice to try them. The Mojo's each held up to 5k each in my crx, four 2500d's total... dont knock them Nate!

Dude, please don't appologize. I understand completely. I am an "older" version of you. I still get excited about our hobby.I've tried to tone my online antics down over the last few months. It's not worth me getting my blood in a boil arguing.

The only person I argue with now is TJ but we have a love/hate relationship and we're both too stubborn to change, lol.

It was a pleasure meetng you as well.

BTW, are you coming to the USACi show on the 25th?
Couldn't be too much older then me, I'm 32 :) I'm trying to make things work out for the 25th but as it stands right now it's not looking good, I'd say 40% I will make it at best. I'm not a huge USACi fan but I'd love to make it anyways esp. since there are so few shows left. I never give up till all hope is lost tho.

why wont you make it?and are those two soundstream dtr amps you have in your sig? never heard of the dtr series...
I might not be able to make it cuz I care for my elderly grandmother (its a fulltime job) and she can't be left alone. She just got back home last Saturday after 3 months in the hospital. Normally my mother would be there on the weekend to care for her but that weekend she has a work thing. I'm trying to work it out for my sister to come down from northern Maine that weekend but i dunno yet if that will happen.

Yes they are Soundstreams, the DTR's are new models this year. I had 2 DTR1.900's before these and did some clamp testing, they put out 625-630 @ 13 volts @ 2 ohms but were rated for 600 @ 2 ohm @ 14.4 volts (if my memory serves me correct). I haven't got to clamp test the 3400's yet but I can tell ya they are stable @ .25 ohm for burps, on music not so much hahaha. Don't tell Grizz tho muahaha.

I need way more power for these subs and for my goals next season, but I must say I like them. Their footprint is tiny!

I'm blanking on the name of her town, but I know its on the border of Canada WAY up there in the middle of no where. I have a few friends who live in Watertown tho, I think its Watertown my brain isn't working well tonight.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SPL Blazer

10+ year member
SPL Event Promoter
SPL Blazer
Peabody, Massachusetts, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date