Northeast Region NESPL 10/11 Chicopee Mass

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
What a season, what a weekend, what a show I'm still kind of in shock. I have so many great people to thank for so much. !st a huge thanks to Steve and Cathy and not just for all the hard work and massive amount of comps you ran, you personally helped me so much. TJ said it best, I also can't say enough.
Thanks guys, this season was a blast. I'm always the quiet one hiding behind the computer so I don't really talk to many of you. There are a few of you that always come by and say hi, I appreciate that. Thanks so much for the trophy you guys got for us, I really love it. It's the 1st trophy that really included me, cause all those others in the garage were won by Steve in competitions. We still have two more shows left in 2009, can't wait to see what 2010 brings for all of us. Thanks again to all of you, without all you competitors none of this would be the success that it's been this year.

Thanks also to DC SoundLabs for being a Sponsor this season too.

I third that! I don't know how I will survive all winter without NESPL, will make winter feel even longer then it already does lol.
Thanks for the congrats Mr. Slate, you were at Motor Jam right? I am so bad with names, I am good with faces but pretty sure I got to meet you there although I may have been "rude" and not properly introduced myself cuz I was pretty over excited that day as it was my 1st show with all new gear. Those that know me well know that I am like a crack head on "game day". I get so excited that half the time I forget to close my vents, or move seat or something stupid like that. Normally I am pretty laid back but get me near an SPL lane and I get all crazy and ignorant lol. I actually started making a little check list of my run rituals so I stop forgetting due to excitement. But I digress, were you the one with the cigar?
Yes that's me. I'm in love with your box, lol.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

LOL, right on thanks! I love my box too I play with it everyday err play it daily muahaha.

I finally got enough power to it to do Dave L.'s work some justice. Looking back @ Motor Jam my score that day was pitiful considering what I put up with the same equipment @ Chicopee. Live and learn right.

Your a cool cat. Usually when I picture a person based on their "online personality" ect. and then I see them in person things don't match up but I had a feeling that was you. It was nice to meet you even tho I was too excited to properly introduce myself, or put up a good number for that matter. Next time I'll be sure to show some proper manners sorry about that. ;-)

Nate is a cool cat, even when he had the microwaves and Solo X 18's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

LOL, right on thanks! I love my box too I play with it everyday err play it daily muahaha. I finally got enough power to it to do Dave L.'s work some justice. Looking back @ Motor Jam my score that day was pitiful considering what I put up with the same equipment @ Chicopee. Live and learn right.

Your a cool cat. Usually when I picture a person based on their "online personality" ect. and then I see them in person things don't match up but I had a feeling that was you. It was nice to meet you even tho I was too excited to properly introduce myself, or put up a good number for that matter. Next time I'll be sure to show some proper manners sorry about that. ;-)
Dude, please don't appologize. I understand completely. I am an "older" version of you. I still get excited about our hobby.

I've tried to tone my online antics down over the last few months. It's not worth me getting my blood in a boil arguing.

The only person I argue with now is TJ but we have a love/hate relationship and we're both too stubborn to change, lol.

It was a pleasure meetng you as well.

BTW, are you coming to the USACi show on the 25th?

Nate is a cool cat, even when he had the microwaves and Solo X 18's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Thanks little brother and don't laugh, I may be getting one of those microwaves back just to throw in my daily driver.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

I cant hate, I am running Solo X's myself!

If I could figure out how to get the panels off my crx in the back (which is odd since i've had two already) i'd have about 8 ground points done and everything ready and burping but i'm being lazy and its freaking cold up here now!!!! 30deg this morning!

if you want to send me a few pix via email attachment Nate please pm me and i'll get it going.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SPL Blazer

10+ year member
SPL Event Promoter
SPL Blazer
Peabody, Massachusetts, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date