Next level of Subwoofers after Sundown?

Thanks for the information, unfortunately the dd3500 is not even the series I am considering, it's the dd2512a. Also I decided to look at post 60 (click link),

like you wrote, there was absolutely no reference to any dd vs aq test whatsoever. I decided to research dd vs aq, people were either for one or the other.

I never made a comment about the Eclipse at all, but if by not commenting on them your taking that as being neutral about those Eclipse that were offered to me,

then yes. In stating that fact, I never wrote anything about those Eclipse, but if you're going to act as if I did, you probably deserved that headache you got. Go,

try and find the # on that thread and post it to prove it, your making it seem ''as if'' I wrote something negative about them, when I never even mentioned them.

I haven't commented on a lot of the subs mentioned, by that rule, you should go back, get the names, fault me for those as well, and Get a really great headache.
Whatever, whatever, and a little more whatever sprinkled on top. Think of the performance of these three subs. Some of you guys on caraudio need to come clean bad, you sound like robots. Repetitive and dysfunctional. Anyways look, I understand what you're trying to say.

I don't think anyone here takes you seriously on that statement, but, if you could choose 3 subs what would be in your top 3? My bet at

least one of them is the 2 eclipse sw9122's your selling, just saying. Anyways, I don't mean to be a jerk promise you.
Same but, than again I would never make a list of those subs to choose from.
didnt flat out say u dont think they are good but u seem to throw a back handed diss at eclipse by saying they arent worthy of being in that list of subs you had going. if i read it wrong, so beit.

you are basically asking people to make a decision for you when there is tons of info out there already. its like asking whats better, new york strip or ribeye? youre going to get lots of responses and opinions but in the end you have to decide

Flex68 and av83, you guys need girlfriends bad. There is no way with the constant hate, hostility, trolling, both you guys do that you have girls in your life

besides your moms! You need an outlet to vent some of your hostility(hint hint). You seem bent and ''twisted all out of shape'' trying to get at me, but what

you don't know is im in too good a mood to get mad, and too smart to fall into your personal life crisis.. Get a girl, even if you have to pay for one, that

way when a couple of angry pussy starved geeks like you, come around and try to bother you, you'll laugh like I do, at you.

This is still going on?
I know. Is it real?

Flex68 and av83, you guys need girlfriends bad. There is no way with the constant hate, hostility, trolling, both you guys do that you have girls in your life

besides your moms! You need an outlet to vent some of your hostility(hint hint), you seem bent and ''twisted all out of shape'' trying to get at me, but what

you don't know is im in too good a mood to get mad, and too smart to fall into your personal life crisis.. Get a girl, even if you have to pay for one, that way

when a couple of angry pussy starved geeks like you come around and try to bother you, you'll laugh like I do, at you.

I know. Is it real?
You need an 8" sub... Ill sell you one problem solved

This is still going on?
I have a skate as$ job. Lots of downtime. Read a17 page thread earlier on some random Corvette forum about how some dude from Illinois had cops confiscate3k rounds of ammo from him because UPS left it on his front porch while at work. Was pretty entertaining.

I have a skate as$ job. Lots of downtime. Read a17 page thread earlier on some random Corvette forum about how some dude from Illinois had cops confiscate3k rounds of ammo from him because UPS left it on his front porch while at work. Was pretty entertaining.
u forgot to take u meds, didn't u..

You need an 8" sub... Ill sell you one problem solved
Ha ha' date=' as long as it's an 8" Kicker Comp with a recone!

Anyone else notice how much peace and quiet things are now that those two guys are asleep... I swear, it's the same 2-3 guys every-time. Almost

expected the other one to show up! [b']All jokers aside[/b], kind of an opportunity to have a civilized conversation about the topic. All jokes aside, those

Kickers I listed are from my very first system and have been up for sale on the forum for 3 weeks, I have long since upgraded my system on several

separate occasions in preparation for the new setup. Those Kickers are sold btw, I'm waiting for one of the guys who asked about them to pay me.

Flex68 and av83, you guys need girlfriends bad. There is no way with the constant hate, hostility, trolling, both you guys do that you have girls in your life besides your moms! You need an outlet to vent some of your hostility(hint hint). You seem bent and ''twisted all out of shape'' trying to get at me, but what you don't know is im in too good a mood to get mad, and too smart to fall into your personal life crisis.. Get a girl, even if you have to pay for one, that way when a couple of angry pussy starved geeks like you, come around and try to bother you, you'll laugh like I do, at you.
umadbro?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.