nine.1 blowing fuses...?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Spud2388
10+ year member

"The Spud-n-ator"
My ED nine.1 that ive had for close to 4 years now has started to blow fuses. There's not a short in the wiring anywhere (hooked up another amp to verify), so it's def in the amp itself. I have no clue about the inside of an amp but have opened it to to make sure nothing looked burned or chared. So what should I do? Send it off to get fixed (maybe someone on here could do it cheaper than ED) or attempt to try to track down the short or whatever it is myself (of course with yalls help lol)?

My ED nine.1 that ive had for close to 4 years now has started to blow fuses. There's not a short in the wiring anywhere (hooked up another amp to verify), so it's def in the amp itself. I have no clue about the inside of an amp but have opened it to to make sure nothing looked burned or chared. So what should I do? Send it off to get fixed (maybe someone on here could do it cheaper than ED) or attempt to try to track down the short or whatever it is myself (of course with yalls help lol)?
Mine did that, it went in for factory repair. I had a brand new one on my door step in 2 weeks.

Take some pictures in the inside, possibly someone can let you know if its worth fixing etc...

it only had a 2 year warranty, which is why i went ahead and opened it up. ill post some pics when i get back to school and see if yall can see something i dont.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.