Nissan Sentra GXE on 20s!!!

I love the big wheel game, even if it looks stupid. Some people see your car (like people on here) and think 20s are big on it, but I persoality dont think 20s are big on anything.

I think that Maxima look dumb, just throwin it out there to dude. And your system looks like its prolly beats the block down in that little ass car. I bet you had fun crammin that in there. Thank God for Mercurys //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I think that Maxima look dumb, just throwin it out there to dude. And your system looks like its prolly beats the block down in that little ass car. I bet you had fun crammin that in there. Thank God for Mercurys //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
yea it wasnt against you, just posting my opinion.

i like 70's and 90's caprice/impala's on big rims though

Congradulations, you have retardedly large rims on a car that shouldnt have anything over 17's on it, not to mention the rims and tires HAD to cost more than the car is worth. I drive a sentra to school in philly cause my car would get stolen, its very reliable, but not to be "pimped" out by any means. Put a system in it and thats great but come on man...

Say good bye to your tranmission (if it's an auto), and enjoy having brakes while they last. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Other than that it looks pimp.

I was told by a guy @ Anneas Williams in Monroe, Louisiana that my Transmission could pull 22" rims, I just couldn't smash out. ( Which I don't do anyways ).

..... So I'm seriously thinkin' about 22s.

Yeah, it metered @ 146.9 on the AC180.... I'm tryin' to get intouch with Marshall ( Canaan ), in Monroe, he has a Termlab. ( Or someone close to Ruston, LA that has 1 ).

I've always been into big rims & car audio. And EVERYONE has all that in a Big car... So I figured that I'd show my a$$ out in a small car.

... And believe me, I'm noticed just like the big DONKS.

My brakes and rotors have been upgraded....

... Thanks for the compliments and constructive criticism! ....

Just lets me know where everyone stands on my project car, it's design, my style, and taste in everyone's mouth.

Me, personally, I wouldn't be satisfied until I get this thing looking like a Tonka Toy, and my numbers @ 150+ ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.