Non Fader Out Put ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ynot
10+ year member

I have a clarion DXZ715 head unit and I was wondering if someone could explain this non fader output volume function ? I tried looking it up in the owners manuel, but that did not help . Any help would be great .

The non-faded output will not fade either to the front or rear when FR/R adjustments are made on the deck.

The non-fade RCA has its own adjustment seperate from the front and rear. So when you're scrolling thru your adjustments there should be one specifically for sub. This will change the loudness of the non-faded output while the front and rear is for the other 2 outputs or front and rear speaker outputs.

Thanks jaylee for the info
. Now I got another question is there a special set of RCA plugs for this function ? I think I have 3 sets on the back of my unit .

I think this deck is great it has all kinds of extras that you can add on later . Like a tv and dvd player . I just hooked up my amp to to the non fader out man what a difference . If you can afford it this is a great cd player . Everything I listen too on it sounds so clean and clear . The radio tunes in all stations perfect . There is no cracking hissing or fading in and out . I definitely think it is a good buy . Plus you gotta love those screen savers . If you have any other questions just let me know .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Ynot

10+ year member
Ynot
New Jersey
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from