Opinions On Sloppy Wiring

Fusion_FREAK
10+ year member

Story of My Life...
Is it just me, or does every one hate when wires aren't perfectly bundled up, RCA's are just looped over ****, speaker wire isn't in place, but rather than merely sitting there?

I know it's in the trunk, and you hardly see it, but I like to ride around with my rear seats open, mainly because so I can check voltage and such.

I just hate when **** isn't in order.

Let's see some pics of your installs. How you have your wires ran to and from your amps and such. Give me some ideas. Seams what every I do, it still looks sloppy.

I don't have any pics but my wire runs underneath the floor and pops up half an inch from the terminal on my amplifier, same with speaker wire going to the speakers.

Mine had all wires hidden under carpet but then I moved an amp and switched subs around and well I got wires laying all over now and it will stay like that till I get more $ to upgrade to some different items....

The rest of the wires are all hidden under the carpet and just pop out where they need to be and I have the power and ground from the amp looped right to the battery in back but the back seats cover up most of it so its well hidden

IMG_3249.jpg

IMG_3226.jpg

I'll post some pics of my wiring once I finally finish this freakin thing...it'll be pretty nice and organized..you'd laugh at it as it sits right now, its pretty dang ghetto, not gunna lie

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.