Performance Teknique amp question

Participant count
  • Participant list

superdupernova

my cousin gave me a Performance Teknique ICBM-894 amp and i am lost on adjusting the controls. i have it going into a Performance Teknique ICBM-5912 12" sub. can someone tell me how to adjust the settings on it. Thank You to all that can help. i have attached a picture of the amp sides to show you what it has.

if it is hard to see the picture, it is from left to right- Input Level (Low-High), Remote, LPF (30hz- 500hz), X-Over (LPF-Full-HPF), HPF (50hz- 1khz), Bass EQ (0db- 18db), Level (6v -0.2v)

i have typed the function and put the values in parenthasis ( ).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.