PG RSD tweeters

A lotta people were having issues with these tweets crapping out on them over the past year or so. I'd definitely say move on to something else.

I've got some nice Rainbow CAL25 titan tweeters for sale, check the Classifieds if you're interested. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif They'll blow the PG RSD tweets out of the water.

Mine blew in 2 days with 65 unclipped watts. They also were so bright and sharp sounding i'm glad they blew sounded like crap anyway.I replaced mine with some diamond/eton ones from back when they were still german I could not be happier now.

the tweets are the weak point for sure. I would just go with a different tweeter if I were you.

Mine are doing fine, however, def not the best sounding tweeter as you could imagine. But for a low budget their fine.

Im tempted to do a direct swap with my VC 100s, which I know sound so much better.

i had some slc but didnt like the tweeter. how would fical access or polyglass tweeter sound with the pg crossover?

mine just started to crap out after almost 1.5 years off of 150rms. if yours crapped out much earlier,on less power, it may be installer error.

no it hasnt crapped out just isnt clean.

Distortion or a "dirty" signal is the biggest killer to a speaker.
I'm not saying that your install has anything to do w/it, just pointing out a justified fact.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.