PG Xenon x6.5 xover problem

ToNe dEF
10+ year member

n/a
So one day everything is fine now there is no tweeter working on either side. I unplugged the woofer on the crossover to see if i was getting anything from the tweeter but only got a very faint sound. Then I hooked up the tweeter straight to the amp and it worked fine so logic says xover problem.

Does anyone have any idea what this could be caused from?

Gain tutorial. I thought it was odd that everything was working fine and dandy then out of the blue both just stop working at the same time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

If you intend to keep the speakers and OEM amp, what's the issue? Did you get the correct harness specific to your equipment needs to wire...
Love the site, arguments over non-issues, not so much. ;)
Sweet!! Im happy to hear that it was not a major issue.!! Very nice man. Thanks for letting us know what the culprit was!!
https://www.caraudio.com/threads/all-bnib-focal-fdp-4-600-ds18-exl-p2500-1-sundown-audio-sfb-1000-4d-350x4-4ohms.614462/ :)
Using a Y RCA to split signal from amp to amp to give both amps the signal they need from the HU and subs in different /separate enclosures tuned...

About this thread

ToNe dEF

10+ year member
ToNe dEF
n/a
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from