Sensitivity 90dB 1W/1M

Maximum Excursion 38 Degrees p-p Linear Rotation

Required Crossover >18dB Per Octave,

Mounting Depth 12 7/8"

Mounting Hole Diameter 11 1/8"

Speaker Displacement 0.5 cu.ft.

Pics, fukka...

Enclosure info for the Cyclone:

Many experiments have concluded that the best box is a sealed box that shows the Cyclone 2.0 to 2.5 cu.ft. Remember that the Cyclone displaces .5 cu.ft. by itself. If the Cyclone will be inside the box, make it 2.5 to 3.0 cu.ft. If the motor is out of the box, make it 2.0 to 2.5 cu.ft. For rock, rap, or most other popular music, use the smaller size box. For the ultimate in smoothness and transient response, use the larger size box. You can mount the Cyclone at any angle either in the box or with the motor exposed. Build the box as strong as possible using MDF or better material. Line the box with a few inches of polyfil or other acoustical material

Im terrible at Pics, well rememberibng to take them I do have a few of the teardown for painting and the brake conversion, lowering

http://www.detroitturbo.com/gallery/internationalhouseofpancakes?page=4

as the truck sits now there is no glass or doors, or front clip. Im repainting the entire truck, shaveing the roof rack, antenna hole. I added 225 sq foot of sound deadener to the floor and Im thinking of adding a layer of the liquid over the top. Nice part is Truck Came from nevada so its 100% rust free just wasnt waxed ever. and there was a roof rack (why?) The cladding or body Kit was pretty rough from years of neglect, but its all fixed now. Wife wants pearl white charcoal grey cladding and dark tinted windows. Sound system will be 9 inch dynaudio Mid bass with Imade HLCD then the cyclone and xmax in the rear. As far as Amps I have a various amount of amps to use a couple rockfords, some soundstream, orion Hifonics and earthquake (all early to mid 90s stuff)

I have

Hifonics cupid and Jupiter

soundstream sa245

rockford,

punch 200-qty 3

punch 60-5

punch 40 -11

punch 100-4

earthquake harmon searies 2150

orion 2150sx

orion 250hcca

some other alpine and pioneer stuff I have too much stuff

im afraid to start counting headunits and changers

I have Hifonics cupid and Jupiter

soundstream sa245

rockford,

punch 200-qty 3

punch 60-5

punch 40 -11

punch 100-4

earthquake harmon searies 2150

orion 2150sx

orion 250hcca

some other alpine and pioneer stuff I have too much stuff

im afraid to start counting headunits and changers
i know what you mean...i have a few extra things myself....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.