Power acoustik mofo 12?

thanks.. good to know they doing well.. i saw them for that later on.. i also love the looks of the one with the red basket but can't find them anymore except some dumba*s has a 15 on ebay for $528 they were like $120.. are yours ported? are they fairly loud?, u think 1 could take all that amp? oh i see u have 2 p1k's so should be pretty loud no?

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks.. good to know they doing well.. i saw them for that later on.. i also love the looks of the one with the red basket but can't find them anymore except some dumba*s has a 15 on ebay for $528 they were like $120.. are yours ported? are they fairly loud?, u think 1 could take all that amp? oh i see u have 2 p1k's so should be pretty loud no?
Yep I've got these subs in a little over 4 cuft, ported enclosure. Have each sub running 2 ohm(phuck the haters) getting little over 900 watts each, before box rise. They have taken everything that I have thrown at them, have gotten them quite stinky too and they continue to play everyday.

Would I buy them again? You're **** right I would but this time I would go for D2's instead of D4's.

Yep I've got these subs in a little over 4 cuft, ported enclosure. Have each sub running 2 ohm(phuck the haters) getting little over 900 watts each, before box rise. They have taken everything that I have thrown at them, have gotten them quite stinky too and they continue to play everyday. Would I buy them again? You're **** right I would but this time I would go for D2's instead of D4's.
is your gain set meter meter or scope? if i got one it would have more power just not played very much i go 3 days between short 5 mile drives many weeks..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.