Rainbow speakers comparison? interesting picture..

yeah its definitely old, but i still have heard people owning the 265.02 and raving about its greatness.

Yes, because Diamond belongs in a comparison with Lanzar //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Lanzar is leaps and bounds above Diamonds and Rainbow //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

What would be more interesting is if you picked up a set and provided an educated review of your own....

I would certainly not compare them to anything mentioned above. When a 'number' (meaning plural) of customers who spent top dollar for Diamond Hex's years ago when they were hot, have replaced their fronstage with SLC and been happier than sin and noted changes for the better tonally, the 'picture' illustrates the opposite.

The biggest misconception about SLC's is that since they are near the bottom of the RAC hierarchy, that they are not good enough or that they are comparable to the prepackaged stuff out there at the same price range or in the same bracket in another companies lineup.

Truth is, if you 'LISTEN' to these speakers, rather than 'HEAR' them (big difference), you'll find them a great sounding speaker, for a great value.

If they are comparable to Sony or Lanzar, that speaks a world about Focal Utopias($1k+) which have been beaten by SLCs in international competition.

For someone who likes to play with high end gear, I sure as hell have no reservations of putting an SLC set in my other vehicle.

BTW I have not read that review- I cannot access it at my work-its blocked. However, i know what i like- so it wouldn't make much a difference to me anyhow. Take it with a grain of salt.

im not sure thats the same lanzar and sony crap they sell in the US... could be better quality overseas... or not... but looking at the prices.... just a thought

^ sensitive subject.
Rainbow Plats and Germs just took 1st and 2nd place at a regional SQ USACi sanctioned,consummer division class double point event yesterday. Good weekend for Rainbow.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

yeah, the pictures i showed were old. the slc's beat out utopia's, so they definitely are worth a listen.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.