Rear View Mirror problem

Eventually it will just fall off //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

my mirror would go into a orbit of directions everytime the bass hit in my maxima, i just got used to itafter a while and relyd on my side views and my blind spot...cause every other note the mirror would be all the way to one side......sickening....

mount a camera on your car and a tv inside to use as a rear view view mirror

Well that would be the expensive way. I would say when I deep note hits grab it with one hand and keep the other on the steering wheel. If someone looks at you funny then tell them that you are popping a zit!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/offtopic.gif.470a8b0541c72322a0037f48a8237473.gif

take the rear view off, a car is only illegal when all three mirrors are missing. If you have the two side mirrors, use them.

Well that would be the expensive way. I would say when I deep note hits grab it with one hand and keep the other on the steering wheel. If someone looks at you funny then tell them that you are popping a zit!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/offtopic.gif.470a8b0541c72322a0037f48a8237473.gif
really not the point but how could you pop a zit if you have one hand on the wheel and other on the mirror?

Guys it's the little flip adjust that rattles. Get some molding clay/putty and paint it to match. Wrap it up in there around the piece that rattles. That should solve the rattle issue.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.