Recommend me some rear speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

mooseknuckle
10+ year member

Bay Area
So i just got some new components and will soon be getting a new amp to go along with them. Lastly i will need a set of rear speakers. I have an 05 mustang coupe that says the rear speakers are 6x8 or something smaller with a bracket. The front components are cdt hd61's and i will pair that with a mmats sq4100 or 4160.

So what should I get to go along for the ride? I want something durable that can be played loud. I was thinking about just pairing some cdt 6.5's or something equivalent. I dont really have a price range but id like them to be inexpensive if possible. Under $100 for sure. So what am i looking for?

No suggestions. Some 6x8 or smaller with adapter plate speakers? About 100w rms and above. Someone surely has a decent opinion lol. Its probably my post....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.