Recommendations?

A 4 ch 200x4 or a 250x4 will work perfect for that,and you should be able to tune just fine on each chs 1&2 and 3&4.... You need some Highs incorporated in the system. If not its going to sound like Azz!..

Example for Mids amplifier

Example for tweets amplifier
im gonna have to go with one of your other recommendations lol, the Deaf Bonce one was nice, but Im fairly certain I just nuked it. I actually think im gonna go with a JP34

Last edited:
Unless you listen to nothing but computer generated techno/house bass, you're going to want tweeters. Even then you'll be missing out on those cool lasers and death ray sounds.

Two ways will add it, or the nicer options is to get components/crossovers and add in tweets.
It completely slipped my mind that my front speakers were coaxial. so I did end up ordering tweeters

im gonna have to go with one of your other recommendations lol, the Deaf Bonce one was nice, but Im fairly certain I just nuked it. I actually think im gonna go with a JP34
Specs look really good on it. I like the THD of 0.1% Quite a few of my old school amps have that low THD. Should be clean set right with the right speakers. Most people dont want to give up the space for an amplifier or even a sub stage these days. Not a bad price either. I havent had my hands on any JP amps yet

Specs look really good on it. I like the THD of 0.1% Quite a few of my old school amps have that low THD. Should be clean set right with the right speakers. Most people dont want to give up the space for an amplifier or even a sub stage these days. Not a bad price either. I havent had my hands on any JP amps yet
Most cars these days don't have the space to give up 🤣 I miss the land yachts of the 70's and 80's 😢

yeah I currently have a 15 in a 7cuft box in my back seat and all amps and batteries in the trunk, so ive kinda just said fck it at this point. I see them in a lot of builds on the internet, havnt heard much bad about them. so ill give it a shot

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...