running amp from cigarette lighter

Bump for good measure
dude this thread was months dead your such a **** troll nothing but an annoyance to this already decreasing forum. you NEVER have anything real to add all you want to do is add to your post count GET A LIFE man..

also why is everyone making fun of this guy instead of actually helping him!

wwhy must everyone be so judgemental and then wonder why people want to bomb the hell out of us and hate us

its because of people like you and there are a lot of you on this forum alone...GROW THE FUC& UP.

im sick of seeing this crap...no one has any REAL input....you are fuc^king worthless to society and i cant blame anyone for hating america when its loaded FULL of asholes that got nothing better to do than down everyone else.

dont worry im sure im just giving you another reason to add to your post count..man pathetic

dude this thread was months dead your such a **** troll nothing but an annoyance to this already decreasing forum. you NEVER have anything real to add all you want to do is add to your post count GET A LIFE man..

wwhy must everyone be so judgemental and then wonder why people want to bomb the hell out of us and hate us

its because of people like you and there are a lot of you on this forum alone...GROW THE FUC& UP.

im sick of seeing this crap...no one has any REAL input....you are fuc^king worthless to society and i cant blame anyone for hating america when its loaded FULL of asholes that got nothing better to do than down everyone else.

dont worry im sure im just giving you another reason to add to your post count..man pathetic
You mad ?

Ok bro unbunch your ******* and take a deep breath...

You mad ?
irritated yes dude comes in he hasnt even been on this forum but a few months has double my post count which dont bother me but its due to the fact he brings up a thread thats been dead for 5 months

and his ONLY input "bump" seriously what a **** loser....and i have yet to see him say ONE intelligent or helpful thing...

im sick of seeing this crap on here..this is a forum people come here for help and all **** wads like this do is scare people away from a hobby and forum people like him kill society they are absolutely nothing but a worthless POS.

so yeah it frustrates me. take a hobby many of us enjoy and ruin it....

\

im hear to enjoy a hobby with others like me to learn to teach and to shoot the ****...im tired of all the arrogant worthless people on here. its not needed to act the way they do

irritated yes dude comes in he hasnt even been on this forum but a few months has double my post count which dont bother me but its due to the fact he brings up a thread thats been dead for 5 months
and his ONLY input "bump" seriously what a **** loser....and i have yet to see him say ONE intelligent or helpful thing...

im sick of seeing this crap on here..this is a forum people come here for help and all **** wads like this do is scare people away from a hobby and forum people like him kill society they are absolutely nothing but a worthless POS.

so yeah it frustrates me. take a hobby many of us enjoy and ruin it....
At this point OP probably has a system set up properly so any input he could possibly have would be worthless anyway. I, for one, am glad he bumped it. I thoroughly enjoyed reading through this thread. You are reading way too deep in to the social issues of our nation, apparently everything that is wrong with America can be said in one sentence that doesn't have anything to do with the US or anyone that lives in it.

Dayyyyummmmm he just got pissed for nothing... Go jack off it will make you feel better. TAKE YOUR RAGE OUT ON YOUR PEEPEE
No I'm tired of people like this I can't go in ANY thread without seeing someone flaming someone else yet no one wants to help them I've been coming to this forum less and less and he's not the only one that's for sure but lately I see him in every single thread and have yet to see him do anything other than bash this forum has become worthless...its just a flame war constantly.

How can you sit there and justify bringing a thread that's been dead for half a year with a worthless "bump" just tobhet more flaming in 7 pages and not ONE person even attempted to help this guy its a PERFECT example of what this forum has become I surfed this forum for years before joining and can easily tell where its heading..

There is a hand full of good guys and then 80 percent are nothing but flamers that help NO ONE

Where are the mods they should be monitoring this stuff where is the owner is he really proud of what this forum has increasingly become? I know I wouldn't be

At least without modifying your car run your wires thru the rubber gasket in the door where yoir stock wires run your gonna ***,in kill yourself and or others it dont get that good your lofe is worth more then a dam system

des343, weren't you the one that started a thread about JL/Sundown being overpriced pieces of crap a couple weeks ago. Then you started a keyboard commando fight with someone about amplifiers and how your thoughts were to get the cheapest amp possible with the biggest wattage because they are all the same guts anyways? If that was you, that was real helpful too bud.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.