shop/individual installer needed in LA/OC area

anarcho
10+ year member

I need to install front component 6.5, also 2ch amplifier in 2005 honda civic 2 door. I got all the parts needed to install(amp kits,rca,wiring cable)

pls let me know how much its going to be, and im willing to drive as far LA downtown area. I live in corona 92879

I wouldnt go to JLS. They did a shitty job on my car. If you want a good price and a decent install go to the anaheim indoor marketplace on anaheim blvd and go to the audio shop by the food court on the left hand side. They always give me good deals and tell them a guy name chris sent you who drives a silver eclipse.
A shop by a food court? Thats a awsome idea. Only if a bar was on the other side.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I spent a lot of money keeping aluminum out of my system...and even though the CCA is fine...it's bugs me thinking about it 😳
We had a guy with a crx from Louisiana that ran in the org for a minute. Though maybe it was you lol.
Thats where you need to do some calling around within your area to get some pricing for the labor and wiring needed.There is NO WAY anyone here...
Guess so Spokey! Guess we have all been ripped off then! Whatever this guy is smoking he needs to really lay off. Either that or quit going out...
I give him a couple of joints and... WAIT, I am the installer!

About this thread

anarcho

10+ year member
anarcho
Corona, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from