Silverado DDZ build

I'm honestly surprised that the bit bent and my arm didn't break. It smashed my arm between the drill and the side of my truck bed. The tendons in my arm took some damage. I can't make a fist and bend my wrist all the way at the same time. They're still swollen and won't stretch that far
Your drill doesnt have enough torque for that type of bit.

Thats why the bit got jammed and the holster spun.

Try going cordless or get a torque gun.

Sent from my ZTE ZMax using Tapatalk

Your drill doesnt have enough torque for that type of bit.
Thats why the bit got jammed and the holster spun.

Try going cordless or get a torque gun.

Sent from my ZTE ZMax using Tapatalk
The holes are already drilled and I pretty much installed everything but the subs today. I don't intend on drilling more holes any time soon!

I've been busy all day, and just downloaded 54 more songs

You forgot to add legally.
Most of them were off itunes, purchased legally.

I think about 10 of them were free downloads from DJSNT, which is slowed like Decaf.

Not really sure if that's legal or not, but fuck da police

No. He still hasn't built them yet.
He got in a car accident yesterday, and didn't have time to build or ship them........
Watched a dude on a street bike get plowed over. Ripped his bike into 2 pieces. Guess he shouldn't of been doing 100+ in a 40 MPH zone lol.

No. He still hasn't built them yet.
He got in a car accident yesterday, and didn't have time to build or ship them........
If that clown could make subs as fast as he can make excuses his paypal balance wouldn't be in the red.

It's Pro-Rabbit, T3, RD, all over again.

I'm going to text him later today and see what's up.
If I won't be getting them by Monday when he promised, I want those Ti baskets tossed in for free that he ordered for the 12's. If not, I'm going to contribute to the shitstorm and make a buyer beware on CACO.

If I get the recones on time and they perform well, I will make sure to tell people.

Got mine and my buddies recones on friday like promised. He overnighted them for us. Free.

Has Jr here been waiting longer then your order ?
Im pretty sure. I told him 2 weeks ago I needed the recones by slamfest. Told him Friday and he overnighted them thursday and had them friday like promised and was playing for slamfest yesterday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.