Silverado DDZ build

What's the hold up with his subs ? I must of missed the whole story here. How you liking the 4th ? Was checking out the pics.

hammer drills ftw, or impact drivers if you want something a little cheaper and useful for a lot of things
I have an air impact driver for sockets, but I don't have a chuck for it

He just overnighted popwarhomies subs a day or two ago
Sent from my ZTE ZMax using Tapatalk
I know. I saw his build log

Got mine and my buddies recones on friday like promised. He overnighted them for us. Free.
Yup

Has Jr here been waiting longer then your order ?
Yes. I'm pissed about that.

Im pretty sure. I told him 2 weeks ago I needed the recones by slamfest. Told him Friday and he overnighted them thursday and had them friday like promised and was playing for slamfest yesterday.
Yeah, he got your recones done with two weeks notice and I've been waiting for SOMETHING for THREE MONTHS.

I'm fucking beyond pissed.

I did get my decals on today. Haters gonna hate.

IMG_20150920_162633_721_zpsrfaodwc1.jpg

IMG_20150920_162642_064_zps33krmwtu.jpg

IMG_20150920_162701_368_zps6bd1kplx.jpg

IMG_20150920_162651_166_zpsooo34zmz.jpg

Kids and their stickers lol . I am more of a stealth mode kinda guy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif But to each his own ! Cant wait to see it play !

U need to tint your windows. Bad! And take the fvcking tantric sounds sticker off your truck. Are u kidding me? Ur advertising his company after he bent u over and fvcked your hole with no lube.

Kids and their stickers lol . I am more of a stealth mode kinda guy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif But to each his own ! Cant wait to see it play !
I know. There are two very distinct sides to the decal choice.

I've been saving them, and now decided to use them. All the brands pictured on my truck are in this build

U need to tint your windows. Bad! And take the fvcking tantric sounds sticker off your truck. Are u kidding me? Ur advertising his company after he bent u over and fvcked your hole with no lube.
I'm thinking about plastidipping the rear windows, and then just walling them.

I had the decal, and nobody around here has ever heard of them anyways. If I'm running those soft parts, might as well

My ocd says they are crooked. I want to fix them.
Some are supposed to be crooked

So you finally got them?
There's no way that won't be broken into looking like that. Hope you have saved receipts and good insurance..
I have to agree. A sticker or two should be ok but you're basically advertising for people. Look at all the **** I potentially have in my truck. Don't leave it in a big parking lot over night

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Me myself I don't have stickers all over. But I do have a few friends who have stickers all over their cars and they haven't got broken into. And they have wayy more invested then this build. Stickers are fine besides them tantric ones. Gross

Stickers and decals = free advertising of what you have.
Yep

So you finally got them?
There's no way that won't be broken into looking like that. Hope you have saved receipts and good insurance..
Haven't gotten them yet.

Only place I'm worried about parking is Kmart

I have to agree. A sticker or two should be ok but you're basically advertising for people. Look at all the **** I potentially have in my truck. Don't leave it in a big parking lot over night
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Why would I leave my truck in a parking lot overnight??

Me myself I don't have stickers all over. But I do have a few friends who have stickers all over their cars and they haven't got broken into. And they have wayy more invested then this build. Stickers are fine besides them tantric ones. Gross
I had the Tantric ones, so I used them. End of story

Yep

Haven't gotten them yet.

Only place I'm worried about parking is Kmart

Why would I leave my truck in a parking lot overnight??

I had the Tantric ones, so I used them. End of story
You're going to college aren't you? Are you living at home when you do that? If you live on campus you won't be able to park next to your dorm room so you'll be parking your car in a big lot full of other people's cars all week. That's how it was for me and I knew plenty of people who had their **** jacked. I never had the problem but had dark tint and was careful of where I parked

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.