Single Din, Touch Screen Deck Suggestions?

Never heard of Eonon, but they do have some nice looking units and the price isnt bad at all. Only thing I'm left wondering about is any EQ settings? Havent seen them mentioned on any of the units on their site.

Installed the D1305 the other night. I like it sofar, def a nice starter deck. Has EQ settings, only cons is that i wish it would play my music while viewing the navigation map, however it will play the navigation dialogue over the music which i found wierd that it wont do the oposite. Pretty cool linking my phone to it via blutooth but wish it would let me cycle through my address book by searching for names rather than having to scroll through every entry. Either way for 429.00 shipped definetly a good pickup! Oh yah only took three days to reach me in NY, definetly nice.

Oh, another thing. The external digital amplifier it uses was kind of a pain because i didnt have much room to mount it in my dash, maybe i just didnt find a good spot. Guess it was necessary for the deck to have such a large screen though.

It does come with a good length of wire and rca but under the seat wouldnt work, not quite thatmuch wire. Behind the glove box is where i was able to fit it, my glove box has slight issues closing but i think i might be able to just move it around alittle back there and all should be good

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.