Single Din, Touch Screen Deck Suggestions?

Spudnic
10+ year member

Newyork
Looking into getting a single din Touch Screen Deck for my Sable(lol). Gunna replace a old kenwood i got, kenwood works great i just am getting alittle bored with it.

Things im looking for;

Cost effective, around or less than 500$

Navigation, Either built in or with function to add navigation components at a later time

Blue Tooth (im assuming most have this these days)

the usual bells and whistle.

Thanks guy interested to see what youll suggest and what youve used and what your experience with that HU was.

That Eon D1305 has a Iso port on its harness, not exactly sure thats all about and was hoping somone could explain to me how ide go about installing it?

I have a SoundStream single din deck with a hang down 7" touch screen. If you have your climate controls above the din slot then this is something that would work for you. It has blue tooth enabled, I use it with my phone, and has an optional nav box you can add later. It has a usb port on the front as well.

D1305-08.jpg

#1 Iso port?

Can anyone tell me any Differences between the;

Soundstream

VIR-8310NRB

and the;

Eonon

D1305

Other than the .3" size difference in the screen?

I'm just not seeing any difference Between the two. Think ive pretty much settled it down to one of these two HU's though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.