Small car wants big spl

you mad bro?
there's a thread here that states the Bxi's don't do rated power, however, the hifonics BRZ line does. there's also a thread where the AP's were clamped and did rated power. albeit not super clean, but rated power nontheless.

if he wants to run a budget amp i gave him a recommendation for one that actually does rated power..

So your going off what you heard,not what you know? I have had plenty of Hifonics amps and they are always did good,better than some of the amps people swear by. Stop giving information when you don't know firs hand and Audiopipe amp look like flea market crap.

ok so i might just give the whole 8 idea up and sacrifice some space. got a guy wanting to trade me 2 mojo 15's for my L7 12. probably hot dont know. gonna trade tomorrow. pray for my yaris. lol

well the guy fell through on the 15's. go figure. now i'm selling my L7 and i have a choice between 1 hcca 10.4 or 2 rf power stage 1 10's. kinda leaning to the rf's so i can get a 3rd in the future. don't have much space, like 40x17x13 max. gonna upgrade on the amp but for now it will be a 1600 watt 2 channel that does 800x2@2ohms max but can be bridged. any info will help. thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.