Soft Dome or Super Tweeter?

Okay. Which tweeters would you guys recommend then @29hz&Under and @CSCStang ? Nothing too expensive. Talking 40 or 50 bucks tops. Would be opened to used as well.

@zcarlson1; From that picture, I can't tell if your vehicle is manual or automatic? It looks like it has both..
That is a stock picture. I just got it off of google. Mine is automatic. But that handle closer to the driver side is for 4wd.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

But where could I mount that?

Just get a hole saw and drill a hole into your door wherever youd like to mount your tweeter
I was trying to avoid cutting open my doors. But I might have to. Just don't feel like I should.

I was trying to avoid cutting open my doors. But I might have to. Just don't feel like I should.
Why don't you just put it on your sail panel? Have you decided what tweeter size you want? If you go with a big tweeter, then you might have to fabricate or drill a hole in your doors. But most 1" tweeters can fit easily in the sail panel. I wouldn't feel comfortable drilling a hole in the doors either.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.