SOLD Something For Everyone!

ameuba10
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
First off i have a set of hand made fiberglassed kick panels. these panels have been modded from the factory kicks, so it snaps right in place with stock clips. the finish is slightly textured with a flat black paint and imo matches **** close to other interior panels. one thing i mentioned to the guy doing the work was to keep it stock, and to keep the fuse box diagram which he so elegantly done. i can go on and on about the quality of the work but ill let the pics do that...

Custom Kick Panels $225+shipping

DSC_0168-1.jpg

DSC_0169-1.jpg

DSC_0166-2.jpg

DSC_0165-2.jpg

for build pics you can go here...

Fiberglass Forums

or

Midrange Kickpanels Fabrication *WORKLOG* - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum

The speakers that were in here were a set of CDT Audio CL-4 and CDT Audio DRT-25. Their dimensions can be found here...

http://www.cdtaudio.com/pdf/CL-4_07.pdf

and

http://www.cdtaudio.com/pdf/DRT-25_07.pdf

The tweeters that you see in the pics are included but the midranges are not. i believe that the left tweeter could be blown but if not, think of it as a bonus.

Next are the CDT Audio EF-61FG $75 shipped

These are some 6.5in speakers that i used in a component set before upgrading to a 3-way. i got countless compliments on these speakers in my 2-way setup. if these dont sell, then ill just keep them and use these for rear fill. (thats how much i love them!)

DSC_0170-1.jpg

DSC_0172-1.jpg

I have 2 sets of crossovers for sale as well. Both are CDT Audio 2-way crossovers. one being an entry-level model that came with my previous 2-way setup. its on the right side of the pic you see below. the other set is CDT's infamous 560i model with the imaging tweeter output. this is on the left of the pic...

DSC_0175-1.jpg

DSC_0174-2.jpg

Entry-Level Xovers $20+shipping

560i Xovers $125+shipping

the 560i can be found on woofersetc.com for 199 btw

Lastly i have a bnib 20ft roll of twisted pair RCA's from rockford fosgate. you can see the price is still on there at $29.99. so $20 shipped should be more than fair.

20ft. RCA's $20 shipped

DSC_0177-1.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

nice stuff should go quick i got some those cdt and love em currently only have one set of my 6.5s installed and working on getting the second set love them great speakers

thanks matt. and youre right, there arent many kicks made for the 8th gen civics. but the ones you see here are beautifully handmade works of art! i know someone here wants them!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.