SOS please help. Amps are shutting off

If you are using the factory HU then you MUST use a low level input. This can be a stand alone unit or be built into the EQ. Most EQ's don't have this option so I hope he installed something to convert the high level output from the HU to low level inputs so you can run RCA's. If not, I'll bet this is your problem with the amps cutting off. I still think you also have a loose connection.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The Kappa's have a high sensitivity rating of 93 db so the X802-5 would be fine. A good high sensitivity 8" sub in a properly sized box would fit...
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
The sound deadening is going to be more about preventing vibration from metal surfaces and adding unwanted noise. Does it have the JBL system...

About this thread

E LOZANO187

E LOZANO187
Bakersfield CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
shake this