SQ Fi vs. RE

lol not arguing... at all im just saying i hope you know that we all know .. that you lost the debate that you are currently in.

and again

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

edit:

anndd hes gone lol

proceed with answering the op's question everyone

may i remind you that a solo X placed first in finals a couple years back? and yes the woofer is linear, sounds great and handles alot of power... if you want to get in a techinal **** fight so be it, but it really is one of the cleanest woofers on the market.. its extreamly over built from the cones to the motor.. sure there suspensions aren't the most linear nor the surrounds but every design has its downfalls. the 9100 is a very good soudning woofer.. i can tell you have no clue because you never heard one... people swear DD woofers don't sound good, but 1 have never heard them or 2 simply don't have experence with them in the correct application... none of them sound bad, but they all aren't made for low tuning low frequency output... one thing the higher end lines can do is blend-in with the midrange very good... they have a very fesible inductance plenty of motor strength and plenty of linear throw for there application they strive to keep mms low as possible for a given dampning and b/l and excursion..
the 9100 is a very different monster.. its a very low inductance underhung design... proven to be a very low distortion design... amoung this the cones used are more than strong enought wihle remaning light enought to keep mass down this allows them to be put in smaller boxs and tuned lower than the other lines offering a more usable bandwidth*for people who like to tune really low which the higher end lines don't really offer) a lower F3 and more output at the lower f3...

don't try to argue with me when you really don't have the experence with the driver or its design... might i add a woofer covers no more than 2 octaves out of the humans hearable bandwidth so stop with the SQ comps, btw that are so flawed its not funny...
Ah-ha, they thought they had you

pwnt.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

kylec

10+ year member
kylec
Auburn, AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from