Staining the inside of a box?

Not to be a dick but I was a chemical engineering student, I just recently switched majors to architecture, and I have indeed taken a college level micro course. Take thermonuclear physics then come back and talk to me. I still carry my nuclear physics minor //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Thats a pretty sweet box, not sure i like the stain on mdf but thats a personal opinion, I like to see wood grain. I agree with team50boom poly will make it look nicer, and im pretty sure its not volatile.
Don't get high and mighty because you took an upper level physics course. You're not special. Did your professor teach you how to make a dirty bomb for only $500? Jesus. Everyone is always out to one-up each other.

Not mdf.... take another guess
Tits

Don't get high and mighty because you took an upper level physics course. You're not special. Did your professor teach you how to make a dirty bomb for only $500? Jesus. Everyone is always out to one-up each other.
I respect your opinion, my professors were more into teaching us how drugs works and how to make them.... always wondered about the synthesis labs lol

i switched majors because chemE is widely considered the hardest major at UC... ***** big floppy donkey diick

Tits

I respect your opinion, my professors were more into teaching us how drugs works and how to make them.... always wondered about the synthesis labs lol

i switched majors because chemE is widely considered the hardest major at UC... ***** big floppy donkey diick
I started as EE at Cal Poly SLO... you honestly couldn't pay me to go to the UC system. I had many friends go through UC and they all hated it. The cost, compared to the Cal States, was just ridiculous. At the same time the prestige isn't too bad, a couple of my buddies got into Med school pretty easily where I'm sure a Cal State degree wouldn't have looked as good. Where are you studying architecture? SLO had an amazing arch department.

as mentioned will need a few coats of poly to make it look good.
colored stains are waterbased if you're going that route...
So the colored stains wouldn't be a problem for the speaker? I know nothing about stains so forgive my ignorance! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I picked up some 11-ply birch earlier, gonna get the box started and figure the finish out from there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.