sub 2000+w rms neo

We came out with the interchangeable neo motor in 2010 for 12" & 18". Naming it the RS12N & RS18N.

It is still available, but the CC & XC series have "replaced" the neo.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Here's the pic of it

rs18neob.jpg

@ Lordiron are you in Russia, because we have a dealer there, so he can quote you accordingly.

Please do also let us know your preferred impedance, then we can have it built to your specs.

sorry> it is a very expensive toy for me.. In Russia it costs about 2600$

and I want to buy neo only to save money on shipping...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

What is your budget? With being exposed to Rain.. I would recommend looking at a marine grade SAS Bazooka for the sub stage
Don't forget Hoffman's Iron Law. You can have 2 of the 3: low end, efficiency/sensitivity or small enclosure size...
I have a Y as well, so many options you can go with. I'm running 500 watts to a JL 10W6v2 and its more than enough output for me (1.25 @ 32hz)...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...
Be sure to see the sub specs. It should tell you the ideal sealed enclosure size.

About this thread

Lordiron

10+ year member
Lordiron
Moscow
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from