Sub for 500 watts rms?

Papermaker has two screen names and is talking out his assss as always. Idk how he doesn't get banned
**** that guy man!

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

There is a dude "LosIsATool" and "Lossisatool"
Are one of those Paper Maker?
stick around and watch me school these idiots //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

it is BOTH. you want to nullify the acoustic anomalies. once you have done that you CAN use if for sound shaping. no reason you can't. even genre present unique curves which have to be adjusted individually . no one curve is the best theats why they give you multiple curve save setting buddy..
you cut 3-5k on rock because its boosted more than jazz. do you not understand that?
When the car is taken out of the equation playback is true to the source.

Just like it was meant to be heard.

Do you think we get to change presets during judging every time the song changes?

Of course you don't understand. You don't shape the song, the guy mastering it does.

Or would you like to go over to DIY make and make a poll and get shut down again?

When the car is taken out of the equation playback is true to the source. Just like it was meant to be heard.

Do you think we get to change presets during judging every time the song changes?

Of course you don't understand. You don't shape the song, the guy mastering it does.

Or would you like to go over to DIY make and make a poll and get shut down again?
So, you're the real one.

When the car is taken out of the equation playback is true to the source. Just like it was meant to be heard.

get shut down? like the last 3 pools that nobody could remotely touch the technical subjects?
you must think that every speaker plays flat and has no impedance shifts or abnormalities. like i sad before in a car audio environment the biggest problem in reflection and refracting along with phase from not being point sourced and having multiple sources..

EQing is a BAD thing for the natural reproduction but since the acoustical problems with drivers and the car trump(DONALD!!) them you don't have a choice. same with time alignment(that cause phase shifts hence the phase adjustment on the DSPs per channel now n days) and so do crossover types as well as the crossover frequency. hence they its recommend by anyone who know abit of acoustics and speaker that you let your slop follow the natural roll of of the speakers and use a shallow slope when possible.

also about "The mastering" its done in a highly advanced studio setting with drastically different acoustics. when sounds good there and a slightly boost to enhance the presence of say the singer and main guitar. the emphasis usually hirts in a car because of the natural reinforcement from the materials and size/shape of the car.

You do know more then me on a lot of stuff. Just not when it comes to tuning a car. I have been doing it for years and learnt from some of the best.
im pretty sure you DO know more than me on tuning. you have showed me things from experience that i just never ran into because i never took it this far but alot of times things you say don't make sense..

im pretty sure you DO know more than me on tuning. you have showed me things from experience that i just never ran into because i never took it this far but alot of times things you say don't make sense..
It will make sense when you do it. Once you get that perfect tune it will all come together. Angels will sing.

You will go through your playlist. Jazz, singer/songwriter, rap, classic rock, metal. Everything will sound right without touching a thing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.