Sub level gain question

zero.... and find someone with an oscope and save some time... sub level zero alls ettings flat

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

and play a test tone, not music

yep,know about tones and flat eq setting.

I just remember reading that some HU dont give full rca voltage unless sub level is up all the way.

Mine doesn't, I need the sub level all the way up and the EQ flat for when I set my gains.
Same here, if my sub level is 0 is barely sends any voltage, important to distinguish sub level and bass boost, don't use BB //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i have the level somewhat up usually higher but when listening to regular music i turn it down that way i give myself a little room to play with and not clip

Yep, the correct answer depends on your particular h/u. Some require the sub level feature to be set at max to gain full voltage output. Consult your owner's manual, or the manufacturer directly, if you are not sure.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

some people turn the gain wide open on their amps and use the wired remote like a volume knob.....
Yep, and those people are stupid.

Yep, the correct answer depends on your particular h/u. Some require the sub level feature to be set at max to gain full voltage output. Consult your owner's manual, or the manufacturer directly, if you are not sure. 

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Yep, and those people are stupid.
Ya like I said mine personally doesn't do much at all at 0, i have mine at 3 out of 6 with gain barely up, nice clean signal

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.