Sub/Speaker help...

Participant count
  • Participant list

johnnya254

I have a Pioneer TS-SWX2502 10" Preloaded Subwoofer Enclosure Loaded with TS-SW2502S4 connected to a BOSS R1100 amp. Everything is connected fine, wiring is all good. But I'm not 100% sure, I'd like to hear what you guys think my problem is.

When I connect my remote wire to my head unit (blue/white wire) the sub will only play without my car speakers but then when I connect the remote wire, and the two ends of the blue/white (3 wires crimped) it only plays through my car speakers. It makes no sense. I even tried connected my remote wire to the blue/white one and then the other blue/white one to the power antenna and I get the same results.

I can't get both sound systems working at the same time and I can't find anything online about this exact issue.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

As for which signal to use, I tried all combinations and getting signal from the dash and front & rear doors is the only way the system sounded...
I'd be willing to pay for a quality HU, if it meant that I can truly get the sound quality I need. I've seen some aftermarket ones that look...
Not saying it can't be done or will necessarily sound bad and have heard reliable sources say they've had it sound good. I just never sat in one...
I swapped out a water-damaged amp from a '73 Mercury Cougar and wired four speakers (2 frnt Door/2 rear door panel) as shown here, but did not...
Two subs, same issue, two LOC's same issue, seems to me that there is an issue upstream. Have you tested the amp disconnected from the signal...

About this thread

johnnya254

johnnya254
New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
johnnya254