Subs glued to box

You might try a heat gun and pry gently.Take your timewith a flat pry bar and hammer. Must have had a seal leakage and didnt want to remove the subs and make a new baffle which is cheap to do

Yeah. I vote heating and fishing line. Great suggestions. That's how we take cap block off retaining walls that have been adhered together. Should have thought of that in first place.

I'm going to try that sometimes this week. The guy I got them from had them all wired weird and I had to go in and wire them to 1 ohm but had to use the port to stick my hand in there. Long story short it took over an hour and I had to cut another hole then glue it back on the box

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hammer a flat head screw driver under the basket in a few spots and pop those woofer right out the box. Easy as that. Done it a few time on painted enclosures where the woofers are stuck to the paint like glue.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.