Subwoofer recommendation

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ported Vented Subwoofer Box Enclosure for 2 12" Sundown E12 EV3 E V.3 Subs 32hz | eBay this is really the only custom ported box i could find for them but its $200. Which would make the setup closer to $600. any suggestions on a way to make it cheaper?
find this one on ebay maybe few 4 cheaper there., these guys hate prefab boxes but 2 or 3 aren't too bad this is probably best u get under $200 for sure 4 Cu. Ft. Custom-Ported MDF Subwoofer Enclosure for (2) 12" Round Subs (4.0 @ 32Hz)

niether. Those arent custom those are still premade.

Find a local box builder that actually knows how to get you loud. Should cost the same as these boxes but you'll get way louder.

Box is designed built around the vehicle acoustics and sub's parameters. Just because its labeled custom doesnt mean its custom its marketing garbage.

Filter out the box builders by asking them for a demo of what boxes they've built and if its loud, continue, if its not flexing windshields, doing hair tricks and breaking sh*t in their car, pass.

Okay will do I didn't realize it was going to make that much of a difference. Also what amp do you think I should get with 2 SUNDOWN AUDIO EV3 12 SUBWOOFER 500W @ either 2 or 4 ohms which ever is better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.