suspension

Participant count
  • Participant list

Strecker25
10+ year member

Better than everyone
with all the added weight in my car (94 lumina) and i may be adding an mdf falsefloor and wall frame, its began to sag a little in the back. Anyone know of anything to stiffen it up other than a full coilover swap? right now theyre just struts, i heard of air type struts where u can pressurize them with air to increase ride height and stiffness, anyone know? lookin for any solution, thanks guys

not sure exactly of the rear setup, but its not coilover springs. And the struts are new...its just the weight. anyway to sitffen up leaf springs (assuming thats what i have and everything is covered in wet snow so i cant look right now)

i doubt you have leaf springs. it's most likely going to be coil sprung with regular shocks. assuming it is you can get new coils for the rear for like 100 bux.

just went onto a w-body forum. monoleaf rear spring, shitty. for 75$ i can drop the front even with the rear ill probably do that until i can afford the coilover conversion kit for like 400$

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Strecker25

10+ year member
Better than everyone
Strecker25
Rochester, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date