T3 Coming out with new Sub??

Well I'll start off by admitting I dont know jack about T3 or their history. Never followed them. But I will say that we have absolutely nothing to discuss here. This is what we have for info on the product:

"Forget everything you ever knew about woofers.

This one is different.

No other equivelent at all.

PERIOD."

Now Im no professional speaker designer, but i do recognize when someone is just trying to be vaguely enthusiastic. We are suppose to discuss a product that is apparently like no other woofer ever, no equivalent, and no other information... I guess. Okay lets discuss... uhm... what color it should be? If its edible in case of emergencies? If its bigger than a breadbox or made of yarn?

Someone in this thread has 4 of these on order... how does he not know they are the size of a clothes washing machine and weigh 4 tons? Maybe they will make his car smell like rotten eggs? Maybe at 88mph it will send him back to 1954, and he really only needed to buy the one. Who knows right?

wow,another enlightening comment by ngsm,with that said come back with something about my mama or how i like to shove stuff in certain holes on my body,idiot
The owner has proven himself to be an unprofessional moron TIME AND TIME AND TIME again...

So yup, their fegs. All there is to it.

nG

T3's warranty department

trashcan.jpg

wow,jump on me cause i mispelled a word,you got me i'm a dumbass,lol.as far as the TRF's,i sent u what i had,you didnt have a problem with it back then,and i'm sure i gave you a good price.never said i didnt believe you about your friends wait,all i said is if i had to wait that long i'd be asking for my $$$ back.thats ok man,i'll still give you a good reference
No you didnt give me a good price really. and then when i DID complain you said in effect "oh well" and "i still have the other one ill sell you"

i dont remember any of that,but if it was such a bad price why did you buy them.and i guess the difference you are talking about was the different colored motor??ya thats aweful,i'm sure when mounted in your enclosure everybody noticed

i dont remember any of that,but if it was such a bad price why did you buy them.and i guess the difference you are talking about was the different colored motor??ya thats aweful,i'm sure when mounted in your enclosure everybody noticed
Dude.. are you that retarded? they werent just different colors. they had different gaps, different top plates, different pole venting. they were 2 different subs. does your feeble mind grasp that? the price i paid was a fair price for 2 4hp's. NOT one 4hp and one cactus motor. You yourself admitted the black one was louder... they are not the same sub.

Dude.. are you that retarded? they werent just different colors. they had different gaps, different top plates, different pole venting. they were 2 different subs. does your feeble mind grasp that? the price i paid was a fair price for 2 4hp's. NOT one 4hp and one cactus motor. You yourself admitted the black one was louder... they are not the same sub.
nope,guess i didnt grasp that,should have sent it back to me in exchange if it was that big of a problem,i dont remember any problems with the transaction,must be my feeble mind again.anyway,done with this thread,it was nice debating with everyone,i will just let my 162+dbz speak for themselves

:DI'm not quite sure why I see all this animosity towards JD. I know that I'm relatively new to competing but have seen nothing but good stuff from T3. I've talked to JD on several occasions and he has always lived up to his word.(Speaking from personal experience)

Now can we get back to the OP's question and discuss the new sub.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

:DI'm not quite sure why I see all this animosity towards JD. I know that I'm relatively new to competing but have seen nothing but good stuff from T3. I've talked to JD on several occasions and he has always lived up to his word.(Speaking from personal experience)
Now can we get back to the OP's question and discuss the new sub.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Hmm...

So what exactly does that mean gentlemen? I'm an active car audio enthusiast and have been for many yrs. I only started competing last yr. and have done fairly well i would think.

Again, could you fill me in on this animosity? Or is it better left unsaid?

nope,guess i didnt grasp that,should have sent it back to me in exchange if it was that big of a problem,i dont remember any problems with the transaction,must be my feeble mind again.anyway,done with this thread,it was nice debating with everyone,i will just let my 162+dbz speak for themselves
*sigh* again.. i tried. you said you would sell me the other one to match.. you didnt want to trade out unless i paid shipping.. um.. no? your 162 means **** when it comes to this:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.