T3 Coming out with new Sub??

What is your problem with me now assclown?
no no :p i meant, it'd been so badass if that was your dad on the forums and he was posting like you ... and the sad face was because I know it's not him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif letdown. There can be only one! :|

I haveth no problem with you, except you need to sell me your neos. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

lol maybe these wont use used tc baskets!omg omg. the fact is t3 t.s.n.s are loud yes. special? no. 4hp motor, 4layer 4in coil, quad spiders, baskets they arent supposed to use. id pick some up if i could find them cheap. but you cant even get them from t3 right now.

hopefully the "machine" will be better. :rollseyes:more power to them.

some info

The existing TSNS shared the same basket design as the SS XXX, that is the only part they shared.

The spider on the TSNS is a proprietary design tooled exclusively for T3 and has never been used on anyother sub.

The new sub lines will be renamed and the equivelant to the T through TSNS will all have carbon fiber cones, custom coils tooled exclusively by T3 and will all be musical.

The Machine will be for SPL burps only and can have a custom tuned BL.

It has a 5" coil and is only useful when you can put 20K plus watts to it.

The Machine already exists in a couple test cars but I do not have any pics as T3 will not release any to me.

They use carbon fiber cones and require a ton of power to get moving? Sounds like any other SPL subwoofer to me.

I thought there was going to be "no other equivalent"?

They use carbon fiber cones and require a ton of power to get moving? Sounds like any other SPL subwoofer to me.
I thought there was going to be "no other equivalent"?
No, the lower models all have carbon fiber cones as it is very light, efficient, and strong.

Most common SPL woofers will still play transients and move with even only a few hundred watts.

The machine will not move at all unless you have about 20K.

I heard that they are going to speed up the repair process (ie. throwing out subs) to make the number of old school subs lower. This should increase the value. So don't send your subs in.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

God I love T3 threads.

No, the lower models all have carbon fiber cones as it is very light, efficient, and strong.
Most common SPL woofers will still play transients and move with even only a few hundred watts.

The machine will not move at all unless you have about 20K.
Sounds efficient //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

some info
The existing TSNS shared the same basket design as the SS XXX, that is the only part they shared.

The spider on the TSNS is a proprietary design tooled exclusively for T3 and has never been used on anyother sub.

The new sub lines will be renamed and the equivelant to the T through TSNS will all have carbon fiber cones, custom coils tooled exclusively by T3 and will all be musical.

The Machine will be for SPL burps only and can have a custom tuned BL.

It has a 5" coil and is only useful when you can put 20K plus watts to it.

The Machine already exists in a couple test cars but I do not have any pics as T3 will not release any to me.
Explain the surround in the pictures of your photobucket account oh wise one. Looks like the same tooling as the xxx lol. 'tard.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.