T3 Coming out with new Sub??

No, the lower models all have carbon fiber cones as it is very light, efficient, and strong.
Most common SPL woofers will still play transients and move with even only a few hundred watts.

The machine will not move at all unless you have about 20K.
I could put 8 hard spiders on any sub out there and it wont get moving without a tone of power... This sub sounds like the coil will smoke way before full excursion.

I dont believe you would have had any ill part in that as a mod, you dont seam the type.
But after someone on here gave me the scoop a couple weeks ago I asked some of my fellow Team T3 people about it and one of the former team members told me that he did post under JDs name without permission. And after JD confronted him, he took it upon himself to try and get the posts deleted for $50.

I just heard this about a week and a half ago so I am not even sure if that was a twisted truth or not.
Ah... t3160jeep...

He was looking pretty fresh at finals...

lol... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

nG

I dont believe you would have had any ill part in that as a mod, you dont seam the type.
But after someone on here gave me the scoop a couple weeks ago I asked some of my fellow Team T3 people about it and one of the former team members told me that he did post under JDs name without permission. And after JD confronted him, he took it upon himself to try and get the posts deleted for $50.

I just heard this about a week and a half ago so I am not even sure if that was a twisted truth or not.
I don't recall the "someone jacked my account" excuse, but it's possible.

I do remember that there was a T3jeep or something like that whose threads did nothing to help.

Demuth's last display (only one I've been around to see) of stupidity was enough to keep me from ever considering T3, even used.

I should say, especially used. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I could put 8 hard spiders on any sub out there and it wont get moving without a tone of power... This sub sounds like the coil will smoke way before full excursion.
Well, if it truly is a 5" coil and built to handle it, 20,000+ watts doesn't seem infeasible, I mean, a DDZ can take that for burps.

Well, if it truly is a 5" coil and built to handle it, 20,000+ watts doesn't seem infeasible, I mean, a DDZ can take that for burps.
yeah, a DDz with 24K doesnt even get warm with a burp. But it has an incredible motor design.

Oh I have no doubt it could take 20K on burps.. I mean you can get a RD Audio or and Atomic to take that also .. But what he is saying is that If you dont give it 20k it wont even get moving....COme on know why build something like that

T3's warranty department
trashcan.jpg
i lol'ed

Oh I have no doubt it could take 20K on burps.. I mean you can get a RD Audio or and Atomic to take that also .. But what he is saying is that If you dont give it 20k it wont even get moving....COme on know why build something like that
built for high SPL and high powered burp cars only. Its a purpose built sub and there will probably only be like 50 built anyway.

Lots of companies do stuff like that. Its basically for bragging and advertising.

Maybe he's going to build another amplifier?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.