the smell of burnt voice coils

he already has that box., i'm saying if they had made it better it would work for him.. idk y companies can't make port a little bigger and add .5-1 cf more airspace they'd sell more..
Can't really make an already box made sound better.

I face them firing rear with a Portside and they don't sound as good as firing front I'm going to try firing up next but I did before and I remember it not sounding very good but my box isn't perfectly Square either it's got a slanted face. So maybe if I turn it upside down period I'm just thinking out loud sorry. But the point of me wanting to know all this stuff about the box is I can't see myself spending $200 on a custom made box when I'm skillful enough to just build one myself. My best friends are Framers so I can get some help from him if I needed and I know my way around a tape measure myself being a plumber. I was thinking about getting some PVC or ABS pipe to use as a port period or is that a bad idea?

I face them firing rear with a Portside and they don't sound as good as firing front I'm going to try firing up next but I did before and I remember it not sounding very good but my box isn't perfectly Square either it's got a slanted face. So maybe if I turn it upside down period I'm just thinking out loud sorry. But the point of me wanting to know all this stuff about the box is I can't see myself spending $200 on a custom made box when I'm skillful enough to just build one myself. My best friends are Framers so I can get some help from him if I needed and I know my way around a tape measure myself being a plumber. I was thinking about getting some PVC or ABS pipe to use as a port period or is that a bad idea?
u better with slot port but if not design box let us check it and u can order areo port for it

mega.nz
[/img][/img][/img]Okay guys I finished it. 4.5 cubic feet at 30 HZ. It is 37 wide 21 deep and 16 and a half tall. Let me know what you think

The guy that I was going to have build the speaker box for me said he wanted to tune it at 27 I thought I was going pretty standard I know the subs I have R-rated at 35 but I wanted to do it a little lower because I love that low deep bass. Thats what I got too. That song "Downtown"bt August Alsina hits so hard that it knocks pictures off the wall 40 ft away at my gas station. Ita ridiculously loud. And can somebody explain how to link photos because I've tried everything and it doesn't work also I would be doing it from my Android

The guy that I was going to have build the speaker box for me said he wanted to tune it at 27 I thought I was going pretty standard I know the subs I have R-rated at 35 but I wanted to do it a little lower because I love that low deep bass. Thats what I got too. That song "Downtown"bt August Alsina hits so hard that it knocks pictures off the wall 40 ft away at my gas station. Ita ridiculously loud. And can somebody explain how to link photos because I've tried everything and it doesn't work also I would be doing it from my Android
You can tune low but at a certain point you will lose SPL... I'd tune no lower than 30 hz... the box and cabin gain will allow some extension below tuning... to post pics go to an image hosting site... I use imgur ... upload your photos there then on that site there is a feature that once the pic is uploaded you can click on the photo and several types of links appear ready to be copied... I use the second from the top... copy and paste into your post. As long as the pic is present in imgur that link will be active... hope this helps!

OK, if you're happy it's all good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.